Monday, January 2, 2012

Inkling Review

It makes me so happy (but not surprised!) that this adorable store has been given 5 stars by everyone writing reviews!  I love love love this place.  It was the first place I came into when I moved to Lakeview a few months ago.  I was warmly greeted by the owner who runs the store, she is SO friendly and a sweetheart.  I usually come in here just to "browse" but something always seems to catch my eye that I can't live without!  And at the great price that it's marked at, i reallllllly can't live without it!

It's a perfect place to get a gift for someone (if you're feeling generous that day, it's hard not to buy for yourself here!).  There's always something new, unique, hand made or insanely cute.  The gift you buy someone from here is the kind of gift that gets the "Omg where did you get this?!", other gifts envy it haha.

I also love that there are artists featured every month, it's a great way to promote local artists and there's usually a gallery opening type thing when a new artist has their artwork up.  I've gone before and it's a great way to get people together and meet some friendly faces =)  Come in and you'll be sure to leave with something you'll cherish forever!

2917 1/2 N Broadway
Chicago, IL 60657
Neighborhood: Lakeview
(773) 248-8004

No comments:

Post a Comment