Thursday, November 24, 2011

2SPIRIT Tattoo Review

I seriously could not have asked for a better artist and a better space to get my last tattoo done. I walked in with some images of what I wanted, met Daryle who not only is super sweet but very cool and helpful with making my vision come to life. After the consultation we met about a week later and she had everything drawn out perfect! She did an amazing job with the color and detail and I'm elated with the end result of  her work! The sad thing is that she said she said she is  moving out of state in June. However- The other ladies in the space are very laid back and friendly, and are equally as incredible going by their previous portfolios- and the art displayed in the studio.

11 Pearl St
(between Market St & Pink Aly)
San Francisco, CA 94103
Neighborhoods: Hayes Valley, Mission
(415) 701-8288

No comments:

Post a Comment